- 5 Ways To Avoid A Negative Customer Experience In Your Aging Care Business
- Don’t Look Back and Regret What You Didn’t Do – Aging Care Services Are Growing
- Attitude Is Everything!
- Pam Witt’s 4 Pillars To Goal Achievement
- Use This Formula To Reach Higher Levels Of Success (No Matter Who You Are)
- Using Social Media To Market and Grow Your Aging Care Business
Pam Witt’s 4 Pillars To Goal Achievement
Being female and growing up on a farm among many cousins, most of which who were boys,
I learned A LOT of things especially when it comes to overcoming adversity.
Whether shooting a BB gun or performing many other farm activities, I was always
learning valuable skills that I would realize were an amazing foundation for me
later in life.
A foundation that has allowed me to use a system for setting and reaching goals.
I use four main things that I call pillars to help me reach every goal I set.
These four pillars have been nothing short of amazing in my life and I think they
will help you as well.
Setting goals is important, but learning how to systematically achieve them
is even more important.
Whether your goal is to learn a new hobby, or to reach a new level of success in
your home care, home health, or home hospice business, this can be a big help.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly
business and life advice in the box on the upper right of the page.
Please also let us know what you think about this video in the comments below…
Thanks for watching!